ALOO ANDAY KA SALAN | ALOO ANDA SHORBA | EGG AND POTATO CURRY:
Hungry for Aloo Anda Salan Recipe, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Aloo Anda is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Anda Recipe boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Pakistani Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Pakistani Aloo Anda Salan Recipe. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 0.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped into equal-sized chunks
- 3 eggs
- A small handful of chopped coriander
Methods To Make:
- Heat the oil in a pot. Once well heated, add the chopped onions. Stir continuously to avoid burning or uneven browning
- Once the onions are light gold, add the garlic and cumin seeds. Stir these in for a few moments
- Add the chopped tomatoes and all the remaining spices
- Saute the tomatoes and once they have broken down, for the most part, add a splash of water, cover with a lid and turn the heat down to low
- Allow this to cook for a few minutes. Once most of the water has dried out, take off the lid.
- At this point, you can either blitz everything in a food processor or continue to add some more water and cook down the masala. By the end of this step, you want a smooth paste with minimal chunks of onion or tomato visible though.
- Once your masala is smooth and ready, add 1.5 cups of water and the potatoes. Cover with a lid and cook on low till the potatoes are tender
- Meanwhile, boil your eggs in a separate pot. 8 minutes was enough for me to get a slightly soft yolk as shown in the images. Halve once done (optional)
- Once your potatoes are tender, turn off the heat and stir in the coriander
- Once you are ready to serve, dish out the curry and place in the halved eggs yolk side up, Optionally, garnish the final piece with more chopped coriander