ALOO KI BHUJIA WITH TOMATOES RECIPE:
Hungry for Aloo Ki Bhujia Recipe, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Aloo Ki Bhujia is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Aloo Bhujia Recipe boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Pakistani Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Pakistani Aloo Ki Bhujia Recipe. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp kalonji seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced in half-circles
- salt, to taste
- 0.5 tsp turmeric powder
- red chilli powder, to taste
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- 0.5 handful chopped mint
Methods To Make:
- In a pot, heat up the oil and add the kalonji and cumin seeds. Allow these to fry for about a minute whilst stirring
- Add in the chopped tomatoes. Allow these to cook and break down nicely, stirring to help along the process. Cook your tomatoes down until they have broken down almost fully and the water has dried out. You should be able to see the oil separating from the tomatoes at this stage
- Add in all the remaining spices, the sliced potatoes and about 0.75 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for approximately 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes have been cooked through
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and stir in the coriander and mint. Be careful not to break the potatoes as you stir – use a gentle hand.
For a more pronounced tang, you can add some tamarind sauce to the mixture alongside the potatoes. You could also use yoghurt too.