ALOO PARATHA RECIPE:
Hungry for Aloo Paratha Recipe, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Aloo Paratha is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Paratha Recipe boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Pakistani Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Pakistani Aloo Paratha Recipe. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
Cheats Aloo Paratha – Probably The Easiest Aloo Paratha You’ll Make
Save on time, effort and dishes! This Cheats Aloo Paratha cheekily uses mashed potato powder and you would be pressed to tell the difference!
- 90 g mashed potato powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1.5 tsp red chilli powder or to taste
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 0.25 tsp turmeric
- 0.5 chopped onion
- water, as needed
- milk, as needed
- 1 small bunch of chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped mint optional but highly recommended
- kneaded atta, as needed
- oil/butter/ghee, as needed
Methods To Make:
- Fill a bowl with the powdered mashed potatoes, chopped onion and all the spices.
- Pour on freshly boiled water onto your powder mixture slowly, one gulp at a time, mixing with a spoon as you go along. Stop once you see the mixture is coming together somewhat but still looks slightly powdery.
- Pour on warm milk, again one gulp at a time, until the mixture is soft and looks like regular mashed potatoes. You may need to get your hands involved to ensure the spices are evenly distributed.
- Add the chopped coriander and optional mint. Put aside.
- Using your kneaded atta, take our two equal-sized small rounds of atta.
- Roll them both out into equal-sized circles.
- Load up the aloo stuffing onto one of the rounds. You want to fill it up equally but you also need to ensure you don’t overfill, otherwise, it may rip during the next steps. You also want to leave some room around the edges.
- Once you have placed your stuffing layer, take the other round and put it on top of the stuffing. Line up the rounds and then pinch together the sides.
Roll out until your desired size
Place onto a pan that has been pre-heated on about medium heat. Immediately spread a spoonful or two of oil/ghee/butter around the rim of the paratha. Flip the paratha once the colour has changed and allowed the other side to change colour. Then flip again once one side has crisped up. Allow the other side to crisp up
You can optionally add some anardana powder or amchoor powder to taste for a tangy taste. Serve alongside your chutney of choice. A coriander and mint chutney or plum chutney go divine!
This Aloo stuffing can also be used for Aloo Tikkis and to stuff samosas