LOBIA MASALA RECIPE | PAKISTANI RECIPE:
Hungry for Lobia Masala Recipe, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Lobia Masala is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Masala Recipe boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Pakistani Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Pakistani Lobia Masala Recipe. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
- 200g dry black-eyed peas
- 2.5tbsp Ghee
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced
- 2 green chillis, cut into 3 pieces each
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped or minced
- 1.5tsp cumin seeds
- 2tsp paprika
- 0.5tsp turmeric
- salt, to taste
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cups water
- Coriander, for garnish
Methods To Make:
- Soak the black-eyed peas for a minimum of an hour, or up to 8 hours. I soaked mine for 6 hours. Drain well before using
- Heat the ghee in a deep pot. Add the onions and cook on medium-high, until the onions are translucent
- Once the onions are translucent, add the garlic, all the spices and a splash of water. Cover and allow this to simmer on very low heat for about 3-4 minutes
- Uncover and add the tomato puree. Fry this on medium to high heat well, until the tomato puree has blended into the onion masala
- Add in the black-eyed peas. Toast these in the ghee and masala for 5 minutes, stirring often
- Add 2.5 cups of water, bring to a boil, then allow everything to simmer covered on low for 1.5-2hrs until the beans are tender.
- Adjust for spices and see whether you are happy with the consistency of the gravy. If you prefer a thicker gravy, feel free to dry out some of the water. If you prefer a more watered down gravy, add water half a cup at a time and allow it to simmer for a few moments covered
- Garnish with coriander and serve