PALAK PANEER RECIPE:
Hungry for Palak Paneer Recipe, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Palak Paneer is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Palak Recipe boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Pakistani Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Pakistani Palak Paneer Recipe. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
- 500 grams paneer
- 1.5 kg spinach
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2.5 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/3 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- oil, as needed
- butter, as needed
Methods To Make:
- Cube the paneer into small, bite-sized chunks and deep-fry them in oil. Stir regularly to avoid burning and once golden brown and crispy, take out and set aside.
- Take out all but a few tbsps of the oil from the same pan. Add the garlic, onions and cumin seeds and fry on medium-high till the onions become evenly golden about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the chopped spinach, all the spices and a generous splash of water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and check if the spinach is soft and cooked. Adjust the spices if necessary. If there is excess water in the spinach, now is a good time to turn the heat to high and dry out the moisture.
- Once any excess moisture is dried out, add the paneer chunks, mix through, cover the pan again and cook on the lowest heat for 5-10 minutes, until the paneer has been heated through.
- Finally, add a few tbsps of butter to the pan and stir into the palak paneer. Serve hot with Rotis!