Hungry for Cabbage and Tuna Marinade Salad, there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food item is Cabbage and Tuna Marinade Salad is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the Cabbage and Tuna Marinade Salad boosts your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and all over the like to try the Common Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Cabbage and Tuna Marinade Salad. Keep visiting us for more recipes.
- Purple cabbage – 70g
- Purple onion – 100g
- Japanese white radish – 120g
- A Tuna can – 70g (* drained)
- Grain mustard – 1 tablespoon
- A Seasoned vinegar – 2 tablespoons (* Easy vinegar is used)
- Salt – Appropriate amount
How to Make
- Slice the purple cabbage and purple onion with a slicer, and slice the radish into thin strips.
Put in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and leave for about 5 minutes to squeeze out the water.
- A70 g of tuna cans, 1 tablespoon of grain mustard, 2 tablespoons of seasoned vinegar and mix with.
● Squeeze the water firmly.