Hungry for, Teriyaki chicken fillet and burdock there is a delicious food item which you like the most. The food items are teriyaki chicken fillet and burdock is very tasty. It is a food that is full of nutrients as well as energy. It is very good for health. There are no extra fats are present so this food means the teriyaki chicken fillet and burdock boost your body.
This food is consumed to provide nutritional support. People from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, and all over the like to try the Common Recipe at home and enjoy the amazing taste. This amazing dish contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals which your body actually needs. It maintains your body’s metabolic rate. Must try our delicious Teriyaki chicken fillet and burdock Keep visiting us for more recipes,.
(Easy to make)
1. Chicken breast 300g
2. Salt koji 1 tablespoon
3.Burdock 150g (40cm x 2)
4. Grated ginger 1 tsp
5. Sake, mirin 1 tbsp each
6. Millet sugar 2 tsp
7. Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
8. potato starch 1/2 teaspoon
9. Salad oil Appropriate amount
10. Sesame seeds, Appropriate Amount
11. chopped green onions Appropriate amount
How to make
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices and put in a plastic bag. Add salted koji, close the mouth of the bag, rub it well for 2-3 minutes, and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Scrape off the surface of the burdock with the back of a kitchen knife, tap it with a pestle until it cracks, and then cut it into strips. Soak in water, drain the lye for 10 minutes, and drain.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and spread the chicken. After 3 minutes, turn it upside down, add burdock root, and cover. After steaming for 3-4 minutes, remove the lid and fry lightly.
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1 tablespoon sake, mirin, 2 teaspoons millet sugar.
- Add, add soy sauce a little later, fry, and turn off the heat once with a little broth left. Sprinkle the potato starch dissolved in about 1/2 tablespoon of water (not included in the amount) and mix immediately with a wooden spatula.
- Ignite again and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute to turn off the heat.
Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
* Cut the chicken breast as thinly as possible (about 6 mm thick), add salted koji, and knead it firmly.
* Hit the burdock so that there are as many cracks as possible. When cutting from there with a kitchen knife, cut it so that the cracked part comes out as much as possible on the surface.